Política de cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember yout visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to yout profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, desactivate them, etc., please go to this links.Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ebsure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with google
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from the website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.Additional notes
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some casesit is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and is compromised not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to google, it does not save your IP address.Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement thatguarantees tht all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information in this regard at this link . If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach thisother link .